V4N Cluster - Core
Click on the above image for more pictures
Configure & Buy
Choose Your Options
The V4n Micro Cluster is a fully integrated, low power, modular, computer cluster which delivers incredible versatility at an attractive price. Its scalable nature, small footprint and ease of use make it the perfect development tool ,sales aid or even training instrument, while its reliable design , portable size and computational prowess make it an invaluable asset in emergency situations. It can also be used as Proof of Concept, for bespoke users, who are looking to partner with Tranquil PC to create their own products, for use in production environments.
This is the V4n Cluster Core. The core is supplied with a pre-installed, populated master node (node0) that can have its components upgraded using the above configurator. It is also supplied with 10 empty blades (node1-10). In order to have these factory populated please use our V4n "Blade Configurator".
|With the front panel removed there is access to the video and USB3 ports of each node. If needed each node can be extracted easily, with a single tool, to facilitate component upgrade, repair or replacement of the components on the nodes.|
|The special cable tracking system on all nodes protects the wiring on each node, if and when they need to be removed.|
|The rear offers a single switched, power socket and three LAN ports + console port connected to the internal switch + USB port to switch for 3G/4G dongle etc + 2x SMA for internal WiFi
Full access to node0 port I/O is available (2x USB3, 2x USB2, GbE LAN, 2x Mini Displayport and power/reset)
The V4n Core comes with:
• 1x i5 5300U vPro CPU - fitted to node0
• 1x 120GB m.2 SSD - fitted to node0 (upgradable)
• 2x 10/100/1000 Mbps - fitted to node0 (internally via USB > LAN adaptors)
• 1x 16GB DDR3 Memory (2x 8GB) - fitted to node0 (upgradable)
• 1x empty 2.5" SSD Bay - on node0
It also comes with 10x prepared blades each with:
• 1x 10/100/1000 Mbps USB3 LAN adaptor
• 1x empty 2.5" SSD Bay
• Power and HDD activity LEDs
• Mini displayport adaptor ready to be connected to a motherboard
• Pre-wired, tested and ready for motherboard, memory and SSD population
The below features come as standard:
• Each node has exposed front access to 2x USB3.0 on the motherboard and mDP Video via a supplied adaptor
• Each node can be removed, replaced in minutes
• Switch / PSU modules can also be easily removed, replaced
• Integrated 'Cloud Switch' (25x port + console) + USB port (ie 3G dongle) to rear
• Integrated WiFi
• Innovative cable management system, protecting internal cables
• Small enough to fit in a airline 'Cabin Approved' bag
• Customisable with your logo to front panel
• Optional customisable colour schema (front / shell), if required
For more detailed information please use the below links:
QuickStart Guide (PDF) (4.51MB).
Cluster V4n R...
Cluster V4n In...
Cluster V4n R...
V4n - removabl...The V4n - coming soon.
This product comes with 3 years return to base warranty.
See our T&C's for more information